How did this happen? I do not remember, all I know is that I got crazy. I lost the thread of my consistency. I lost it since I was young, I think since I was a little girl.
My imaginary friends were the first signal of this, but not the only ones. When I was 8, I started to see things, to talk with nobody and to have an alternative life inside my mind. My parallel life started to be more and more important to me with the time.
One day, while I was brushing my teeth I began to talk with someone and I noticed it, I could not have a conversation with a real person, not anymore, no one was intersting enough for me. I realized that only inside my mind I was happy, well, I am happy.
Now, that I am aware of my situation, I can live peacefully, I do not care about the outside world, I just care about my world.Which my future is? I do not know, but what I know is good enough to exist.
After all, everyone is crazy, isn't it?
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario