I though you were by my side,
that you cared about my smile,
but you didn't.
I believed in every chat we had,
in every moment we shared,
but you didn't.
I guess you were not my friend.
Now I'm not trying to be with you,
I don't care about things you do,
I see you and I smile, I smile.
I guess you were not my friend.
My success was yours,
I tried to made you understand,
but you looked at me,
and showed me you didn't give a shit for that.
I guess you were not my friend.
Today, I don't look for your support,
I tell you, I had enough,
then I smile, I smile.
I remember once, being happy with all around,
and your friendly face trying to bring me down.
I guess you were not my friend.
Now I walk in a different way,
I don't care about your thoughts,
I don't see you, there is no choice.
I guess I'm not your friend,
now I'm not your friend.
Then I smile, I smile.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario